Employers of all sizes struggle with building and maintaining the infrastructure necessary to grow and run a business. Our approach provides flexibility, resources and access to tools, policies and procedures. We leverage our expertise and best practices to enhance, support or become your HR Business Solutions Partner.
Determine which HR Platform best fits the needs of your organization
- HR Call & Service Center
- Dedicated HR Client Service Representative
- Employee Termination Review
- Employee Relations Manager (Employer)
- Employee Conflict Resolution (Work Site Employee)
- Employee Disciplinary Action & Performance Improvement Consulting
- Creation of Employment Forms
- Resources for Federal/State Regulations
- Background Check/Drug Screening Service Program
- Market Group & Benefit Open Enrollment
- Health Claims Filing
- Employee Benefit Resolution
- Job Descriptions Development
- Federal/State Compliance Posters
- FLSA Review
- Organizational Development
- Group New Hire/Termination/Out Processing
- New Hire Skill Assessment Testing
- HR Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Benefit Administration and Compliance Services
- Employee Communication & Education
- Reference and Compliance Resources
- File and Process Unemployment Claims
- On Site HR Services
- Placement Services
- Employee Handbook Review and Development Services
Our HR Support Center offers you direct access to certified and experienced Human Resources professionals when you need the support and resources. Our HR Representatives keep on top of the hundreds of annual changes to regulatory laws and compliance requirements, so you can focus on your business.
If your organization is in need of a little more than just Remote Support, we offer our HR Management Solutions platform that would take the place of a need for a HR department, without the overhead cost of an actual department.
Business Partner Solutions
Under our HR Business Partner Solutions Platform, we offer your business the full HRO Platform from remote support to an on-site HR service and full management of your HR department.